- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Zee Anmol Cinema enters top 5 in Week 3
MUMBAI: Free-to-air (FTA) channel Zee Anmol Cinema entered the top 5 league of Hindi movie genre for urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM), as per BARC ratings for Week 3. The channel pushed Star Utsav Movies out of top 5.
The top 4 remained unchanged led by Sony Max, according to BARC data for the week ended 20 January.
Top 5 programmes in Urban+Rural HSM
Sony Wah had two movie screenings in the top 5 while Rishtey Cineplex and Zee Cinema had one each. Pro Wrestling League on Sony Max occupied the fifth position.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, Rishtey Cineplex progressed to the fourth position pushing Zee Cinema, which held the position last week, out of the top 5. Sony Max re-entered the top 5 by settling at the fifth position.
Sony Wah, Zee Anmol Cinema and Star Utsav Movies retained their top three positions.
Top 5 movies in Rural HSM
Rishtey Cineplex and Sony Wah had two films each in the top 5, with Star Utsav Movies settling for one.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
The urban HSM didn’t see any change in the pecking order. Sony Max, Zee Cinema and Star Gold retained their top three positions.
Top 5 programmes in Urban HSM
Zee Cinema and Sony Max dominated the list of the top 5 programmes.