- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Zee Anmol Cinema enters top 5 in Week 3
MUMBAI: Free-to-air (FTA) channel Zee Anmol Cinema entered the top 5 league of Hindi movie genre for urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM), as per BARC ratings for Week 3. The channel pushed Star Utsav Movies out of top 5.
The top 4 remained unchanged led by Sony Max, according to BARC data for the week ended 20 January.
Top 5 programmes in Urban+Rural HSM
Sony Wah had two movie screenings in the top 5 while Rishtey Cineplex and Zee Cinema had one each. Pro Wrestling League on Sony Max occupied the fifth position.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, Rishtey Cineplex progressed to the fourth position pushing Zee Cinema, which held the position last week, out of the top 5. Sony Max re-entered the top 5 by settling at the fifth position.
Sony Wah, Zee Anmol Cinema and Star Utsav Movies retained their top three positions.
Top 5 movies in Rural HSM
Rishtey Cineplex and Sony Wah had two films each in the top 5, with Star Utsav Movies settling for one.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
The urban HSM didn’t see any change in the pecking order. Sony Max, Zee Cinema and Star Gold retained their top three positions.
Top 5 programmes in Urban HSM
Zee Cinema and Sony Max dominated the list of the top 5 programmes.