- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Zee Anmol Cinema enters top 5 in U+R HSM in Wk 1
MUMBAI: Free-to-air (FTA) Hindi movie channel Zee Anmol Cinema entered the top 5 in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM), according to BARC data for the week ended 6 January.
Rishtey Cineplex had to leave the top 5 as it ceded the fifth position to Zee Anmol Cinema.
The top four positions remained unchanged, with Sony Wah strongly holding on to the No. 1 position.
Top 5 movies in Urban+Rural HSM
Sony Wah, Sony Max and Zee Cinema aired the week’s five most-watched movies. ‘PK’ was the most-watched movie during the week.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, the top 3 channels were the same as the previous week. &Pictures jumped to No. 4, while Movies OK, which was fourth the previous week, was out of the top 5. Sony Wah was at the fifth position.
Top 5 movies in Urban HSM
‘Baahubali’ was the most-watched film in the urban HSM.
Sony Max, Sony Wah and Zee Cinema had the five most-watched movies during the week in that order.
Top movie channels in Rural HSM
Star Utsav Movies bagged the third position in rural HSM, while Sony Max and Zee Cinema exchanged the fourth and fifth positions between themselves. Rishtey Cineplex didn’t make it to the top 5.
Top 5 movies in Rural HSM
The list of the top 5 movies was dominated by Sony Wah with ‘PK’ emerging as the most-watched film in rural HSM.