- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Zee Anmol becomes No. 1 Hindi movie channel in rural HSM; ‘Baahubali’ the most-watched film in Week 22
MUMBAI: Zee Anmol Cinema emerged as the No. 1 movie channel in rural HSM. Sony Max, the leader channel in the earlier week, fell to No. 5.
Sony Wah jumped to the second position in Week 22.
Top movies in Rural HSM
After ‘Baahubali: The Beginning’, it was ‘Bhagmati’ which took the second spot in rural HSM.
Top Hindi movie channels in U+R HSM
Zee Anmol Cinema moved to the third position among Hindi movie channels in the week ended 2 June for urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM).
Star Gold entered the top 5 while Rishtey Cineplex exited the chart.
Top Hindi movies in U+R HSM
‘Baahubali: The Beginning’ was the week’s most-watched film in urban + rural HSM.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Movies OK entered top 5 while Rishtey Cineplex moved out of it. The top 4 positions remained unchanged.
Top movies in Urban HSM
‘Baahubali: The Beginning’ was the top film in urban as well rural HSM, reports BARC data for Week 22.