- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
- Pakistani PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi seeks implementation of UNSC resolution on Kashmir
Zee Anmol becomes No. 1 Hindi movie channel in rural HSM; ‘Baahubali’ the most-watched film in Week 22
MUMBAI: Zee Anmol Cinema emerged as the No. 1 movie channel in rural HSM. Sony Max, the leader channel in the earlier week, fell to No. 5.
Sony Wah jumped to the second position in Week 22.
Top movies in Rural HSM
After ‘Baahubali: The Beginning’, it was ‘Bhagmati’ which took the second spot in rural HSM.
Top Hindi movie channels in U+R HSM
Zee Anmol Cinema moved to the third position among Hindi movie channels in the week ended 2 June for urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM).
Star Gold entered the top 5 while Rishtey Cineplex exited the chart.
Top Hindi movies in U+R HSM
‘Baahubali: The Beginning’ was the week’s most-watched film in urban + rural HSM.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Movies OK entered top 5 while Rishtey Cineplex moved out of it. The top 4 positions remained unchanged.
Top movies in Urban HSM
‘Baahubali: The Beginning’ was the top film in urban as well rural HSM, reports BARC data for Week 22.