- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Zee adds former Vivaki Exchange CEO and Ibibo Ads prez to sales team
MUMBAI: Strengthening its sales team, Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL) has appointed former Vivaki Exchange CEO Mona Jain as EVP-Cluster Head and Ibibo Ads president Rahul Sharma as SVP-national sales head.
Jain has been a media professional for over 20 years. She has worked with Zenith Optimedia, Cheil Communications, GSK, FCB Ulka, Mudra Communications, Contract Advertising and Hindustan Thompson Associates.
Sharma comes with a rich experience of over 20 years in media & FMCG and has worked with INX News, NDTV Imagine, Star India, MTV Networks, BBC Worldwide India, ABP, GE Lighting India Ltd. and Nestle India. Prior to joining ZEEL, he was working with Ibibo Web Pvt. Ltd. as President-Ibibo Ads.
ZEEL chief sales officer Ashish Sehgal said, “We are extremely happy to have two media stalwarts join us from the industry. Mona brings with her an immense experience and understanding of the industry. She has been instrumental in key media launches and her knowledge will be really valuable in reinforcing our relationship with agencies & clients. Mona will play a key role in developing brand solutions, setting up a business model for geo-targeting & agency relationship management. She will also head the North region leading the Business Development team, new initiatives and niche channels.”
“Rahul comes with a digital background, which will add a new dimension in selling traditional media. His proven skills in establishing start-up operations and successful launch of channel brands will play an integral role in helping the Company achieve its business objectives,” Sehgal added.
Jain stated, “I am extremely pleased to be stepping into this position. ZEE looks poised for huge growth and it will be very exciting to be a part of this journey.”
Sharma said, “I have been a part of Television and it’s home coming to me. I am excited to join ZEE and be a part of the biggest Television Network.”