- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Zee Action to present ‘Hollywood Dhamaka’ film fest
MUMBAI: Hindi action movie channel Zee Action is all set to present a property called ‘Hollywood Dhamaka’ from 13 to 24 July.
The two-week film festival will add fervour to the ‘Fight ki Night’ property by airing Hollywood titles in Hindi from Monday through Friday at 9 pm.
‘Hollywood Dhamaka’ will cater to the needs of an avid action movie audience. The festival will showcase films including ‘Spider-Man’, ‘Charlie’s Angels’ series and ‘Resident Evil’ franchise among others.
Starting 13 July, the property will air ‘Terminator Salvation’ starring actor Christian Bale and Sam Worthington.
This will be followed by the story of three sultry private investigators in ‘Charlie’s Angels’ on 14 July. Next in line is ‘The Karate Kid’ on 15 July, an American martial arts drama with the martial arts teacher ‘Mr. Miyagi’ portrayed by American-Japanese actor Pat Morita.
On 16 July, Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones bring ‘Men In Black’. The week will conclude with Tobey Maguire’s superhero flick ‘Spider-Man’.
Starting 20 July, the channel will air titles like ‘Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle’, ‘The Next Karate Kid’, ‘Resident Evil’ and ‘Resident Evil: Apocalypse’. It will culminate the festival with ‘XXX- State of the Union’.