- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zee Action to present ‘Hollywood Dhamaka’ film fest
MUMBAI: Hindi action movie channel Zee Action is all set to present a property called ‘Hollywood Dhamaka’ from 13 to 24 July.
The two-week film festival will add fervour to the ‘Fight ki Night’ property by airing Hollywood titles in Hindi from Monday through Friday at 9 pm.
‘Hollywood Dhamaka’ will cater to the needs of an avid action movie audience. The festival will showcase films including ‘Spider-Man’, ‘Charlie’s Angels’ series and ‘Resident Evil’ franchise among others.
Starting 13 July, the property will air ‘Terminator Salvation’ starring actor Christian Bale and Sam Worthington.
This will be followed by the story of three sultry private investigators in ‘Charlie’s Angels’ on 14 July. Next in line is ‘The Karate Kid’ on 15 July, an American martial arts drama with the martial arts teacher ‘Mr. Miyagi’ portrayed by American-Japanese actor Pat Morita.
On 16 July, Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones bring ‘Men In Black’. The week will conclude with Tobey Maguire’s superhero flick ‘Spider-Man’.
Starting 20 July, the channel will air titles like ‘Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle’, ‘The Next Karate Kid’, ‘Resident Evil’ and ‘Resident Evil: Apocalypse’. It will culminate the festival with ‘XXX- State of the Union’.