- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Zee Action to premiere two films under ‘Shanivaar Fight Club’ festival
MUMBAI: Zee Action will showcase some hand-picked action blockbusters in the on-going festival ‘Shanivaar Fight Club’.
‘Yeh Kaisi Anhoni’ will premiere on 23 July at 8 pm and ‘Courier Boy Kalyan’ on 24 July at the same time.
‘Yeh Kaisi Anhoni’ is a horror action film written and directed by Ram Gopal Varma and stars Navdeep, Tejaswi Madivada and Sandeepthi in pivotal roles. The film deals with a protagonist that is obsessed with eating ice cream and suffers from a nightmare disorder.
‘Courier Boy Kalyan’ is based on a courier boy’s life that turns into a series of unexpected consequences because of a courier received from a social service activist. The movie stars Nithiin and Yami Gautam and is directed by debutant Premsai.
The movie is inspired from David Koepp’s ‘Premium Rush’ that has a bicycle messenger being chased around New York for an envelope in his possession and gives it a local twist with a different web of crime.