- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Zee Action to list out ‘Saturday Premiere Nights’ from 6 June
MUMBAI: Zee Action has designed a new offering, ‘Saturday Premiere Nights’, for action movie lovers in India.
Starting 6 June, every Saturday at 9 pm, the channel will premiere a series of hit South Indian masala flicks and action packed Hollywood movies.
The two-month festival will kick start with the claustrophobic wolf creature feature ‘Wolf Town’ narrating a story of a group of youngsters trapped at Ghost Town with just a ferocious pack of wolves as company.
On 13 June, the festival will bring ‘Wrong Side of The Town’, an action thriller about an ex-marine forced to take on a gang of killers who kidnapped her daughter.
This will be followed by ‘Arvind 2’, a Telugu crime thriller loosely based on American slasher film ‘Friday the 13th’.
Next in line on 27 June, the channel will premiere ‘Kill Em All’, another action thriller where eight deadly assassins are compelled to play a survival game of killing each other or be killed.
The month of July will premiere another line-up including hard core action films like ‘Dead Drop’, ‘Forty Days Forty Nights’, Kannada film ‘Insaf Ki Pukar (Mythri)’ and Telugu action drama ‘Paap Ka Anth (Dasa Tirgindi)’.