- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Zayed Khan to make TV debut with Sony’s upcoming show ‘Haasil’
MUMBAI: Bollywood actor Zayed Khan is all set to make his television debut with Sony Entertainment Television’s new upcoming show ‘Haasil’.
The show is produced by Alchemy Productions and is said to be a thriller drama. Producer-director Siddharth P Malhotra confirmed the news, adding that the show is in the early stage and that the shooting is yet to commence.
The show features Zayed Khan in the lead alongside actors such as Vatsal Seth and Nikita Dutta. The show was rumoured to replace the ongoing show ‘Beyhadh’, but a source denied it, saying that ‘Beyhadh’ is very much going to stay. “We are deciding on the time slot for the show,” the source added.
SET currently has several shows awaiting proper time slots for their launch.
The shows lined up for immediate launch include ‘Vighnaharta Ganesha’, which is said to replace the ongoing mythological show ‘Sankat Mochan Mahabali Hanumaan’. It will be followed by the popular quiz game show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ and the second season of dance reality show ‘Super Dancer’.
The auditions for ‘Super Dancer’ has already begun across 15 cities, and is bringing back the judges from the previous season—actress Shilpa Shetty, choreographer Geeta Kapur and filmmaker Anurag Basu. The call for entries for KBC has also begun and the show will go on air by the end of August.
The channel has also aired the first promo of the big-budget historical series ‘Porus’, which is being produced by Swastik Productions. ‘Porus’ revolves around King Porus, who fought against Alexander the Great in the battle of the Hydaspes and was the biggest obstacle to Alexander’s ambition to conquer the Indian subcontinent. The time and date are yet to be announced.