- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
YuppTV appoints Subroto Bhattacharya as VP global customer acquisition
MUMBAI: Hyderabad-based over the top (OTT) platform YuppTV has appointed Subroto Bhattacharya as vice president global of its customer acquisition division.
In his new role, Bhattacharya will be responsible for managing the customer acquisition for the company’s business across geographies.
YuppTV founder and CEO Uday Reddy said, “I strongly believe that Subroto, with his extensive experience and strengths will be an asset to us at YuppTV. With his strategic contributions, we look forward to adding might to the company’s marketing initiatives as we continue to revolutionize the manner in which television is consumed across the world.”
Commenting on his new role, Bhattacharya added, “I am honoured to accept the appointment of vice president global customer acquisition at YuppTV. This is where the future of television lies. I am excited to join the team and look forward to contributing to the company’s successes in the time to come.”
Bhattacharya brings with him over two decades of experience in building television and entertainment companies in media, broadcasting sales and marketing in India, United States, United Kingdom, Russia, Canada, Caribbean and Latin America.
He has also worked with Zee Network for over 15 years, joining the company as group head in India and later assuming the role of country head for two key international markets, UK/Europe and Americas.
His strengths lie as a creative, strategic thinker proficient in translating budgets, P&L reports, media planning and execution, research, legal contracts and comprehensive strategic plans to ensure consistent growth and success in global markets.