- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
YRF ties up with Rentrak for box-office reporting
MUMBAI: Bollywood movie studio Yash Raj Films (YRF) is the latest company to partner real-time box-office results provider Rentrak.
YRF has appointed Rentrak for e-grosses (real-time collection of box-office collections) from theatres worldwide. The association takes ahead the already long-standing relationship between YRF and Rentrak as both have worked together overseas since 1998.
The new agreement will bring reliable data to the Indian theatrical market as YRF joins Rentrak’s global clientele of over 700 clients worldwide.
Rentrak’s reporting includes data from clients in the US, UK, UAE and GCC, China, Australia and New Zealand.
The studio mentions that the announcement is a move in the right direction and will further spell success for studios and content creators, making the industry stay ahead of the curve while bringing a much-needed transparency to the box-office reporting system in the country.