- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Yepme.com to sponsor West Indies cricket team during ICC World Cup
MUMBAI: E-commerce company Yepme.com doesn’t want to miss any opportunity to gain mileage out of the 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup. After taking on-air sponsorship of the event on Star Sports, the e-commerce company has decided to sponsor the West Indies team.
Yepme.com founder, COO Sandeep Sharma said, “We are very excited about this sponsorship with West Indies team in the ICC World Cup. Being the third largest sports tournament in the world which will be seen in more than 182 countries, it’s a huge opportunity for Yepme to strengthen its vision as a global brand. With a viewership of over one billion in the last tournament, we are expected to get guaranteed exposure making it a very profitable investment”.
West Indies Cricket Board’s (WICB) commercial manager Nelecia Yeates said, “We welcome Yepme to the West Indies cricket family of sponsors and partners for the world’s premier cricket event – the ICC Cricket World Cup. We look forward to a mutually beneficial association as the West Indies team remains one of the most attractive cricket teams in the world and will be one of the favourite teams in the World Cup”.
Yepme is a Gurgaon, Haryana headquartered online shopping company which specializes in online retailing of men and women’s garments and accessories.