- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Yepme.com to sponsor West Indies cricket team during ICC World Cup
MUMBAI: E-commerce company Yepme.com doesn’t want to miss any opportunity to gain mileage out of the 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup. After taking on-air sponsorship of the event on Star Sports, the e-commerce company has decided to sponsor the West Indies team.
Yepme.com founder, COO Sandeep Sharma said, “We are very excited about this sponsorship with West Indies team in the ICC World Cup. Being the third largest sports tournament in the world which will be seen in more than 182 countries, it’s a huge opportunity for Yepme to strengthen its vision as a global brand. With a viewership of over one billion in the last tournament, we are expected to get guaranteed exposure making it a very profitable investment”.
West Indies Cricket Board’s (WICB) commercial manager Nelecia Yeates said, “We welcome Yepme to the West Indies cricket family of sponsors and partners for the world’s premier cricket event – the ICC Cricket World Cup. We look forward to a mutually beneficial association as the West Indies team remains one of the most attractive cricket teams in the world and will be one of the favourite teams in the World Cup”.
Yepme is a Gurgaon, Haryana headquartered online shopping company which specializes in online retailing of men and women’s garments and accessories.