- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Vivek Srivastava joins Times Television as head of Movies Now, Romedy Now
MUMBAI: Times Television Network (TTN) has roped in Colors’ head of commercial and digital Vivek Srivastava as business head of its English channels Movies Now and Romedy Now.
Srivastava will fill in the position vacated by Ajay Trigunayat, who had quit in April this year.
In his new role, Srivastava will report to TTN MD and CEO MK Anand.
Srivastava had been with Colors since its inception in January 2008. He started as a research head for the channel and was later part of its international team before taking up the mantle of digital strategy.
Last year, he was given additional responsibility of Colors’ commercial business.
Prior to Colors, Srivastava was with TAM Media Research, where he last served as director of the S Group. He has also worked with IMRB International.