- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Videocon d2h teams up with Mumbai Indians again
MUMBAI: DTH operator Videocon d2h has continued with its association as the principal sponsor for the Mumbai Indians (MI) franchise for the third continuous season of the Indian Premier League (IPL), which kicks off next week. The logo of Videocon d2h will feature on the front of the jersey of Mumbai Indians players.
The collaboration is part of Videocon d2h’s effort to promote sports and engaging with a wider audience.
Videocon d2h CEO Anil Khera said, “We are happy to continue with our association with the Mumbai Indians team for IPL 8. Videocon d2h provides entertainment to millions of Indians and there is no bigger cricketing entertainment platform than the IPL. We are hopeful of garnering greater visibility for our brand and are looking forward to another eventful year through this partnership.”
A Mumbai Indians spokesperson said, “Our long-standing association with Videocon d2h reinforces the strength of brand Mumbai Indians and the unique value proposition it provide for its sponsors.”
Videocon d2h also supports and promotes sports initiatives across the country, which include principal sponsorship of Indian Super League (ISL) team FC Goa and Hockey India League (HIL) team Dabang Mumbai.