- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Videocon d2h adds Odia news channel Kanak News to bouquet
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Videocon d2h has added Kanak News channel to its bouquet. The Odia-language news channel is available on channel no. 840.
With this, Videocon d2h has six Odia news channels on its platform. The DTH platform also carries 10 general entertainment, music, movie channels and services in Odia.
Videocon d2h executive director Saurabh Dhoot said, “With Kanak News we now offer the highest number of Odia channels & services in the country. This addition affirms our resolve to rein in the market by bringing in products and services that fulfill our customer needs.’’
Videocon d2h CEO Anil Khera added, “Kanak News will enhance our competitiveness in Odisha market. With this channel available in our bouquet, we hope to gain traction in our market share in the state.”