- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Viacom18 to launch India’s 1st kids HD channel Nick HD+
MUMBAI: Viacom18 is set to launch Nick HD+, a high-definition channel for kids. It will be India’s first HD channel meant exclusively for kids.
Riding high on the success of shows like ‘Motu Patlu’ and ‘Pakdam Pakdai’, the channel will also launch a localised action comedy series called ‘Shiva’.
Viacom18 EVP and business head of kids cluster Nina Elavia Jaipuria said, “Nickelodeon has always stayed ahead of the curve with its innovative and engaging initiatives, keeping kids at the core of everything that we do.
Endearing characters, path-breaking content and pioneering initiatives have scripted Nickelodeon’s leadership and success story. The launch of Nick HD+ and ‘Shiva’ (localised action comedy series) are significant milestones in the category.”
Await detailed report…