- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Viacom18 to launch India’s 1st kids HD channel Nick HD+
MUMBAI: Viacom18 is set to launch Nick HD+, a high-definition channel for kids. It will be India’s first HD channel meant exclusively for kids.
Riding high on the success of shows like ‘Motu Patlu’ and ‘Pakdam Pakdai’, the channel will also launch a localised action comedy series called ‘Shiva’.
Viacom18 EVP and business head of kids cluster Nina Elavia Jaipuria said, “Nickelodeon has always stayed ahead of the curve with its innovative and engaging initiatives, keeping kids at the core of everything that we do.
Endearing characters, path-breaking content and pioneering initiatives have scripted Nickelodeon’s leadership and success story. The launch of Nick HD+ and ‘Shiva’ (localised action comedy series) are significant milestones in the category.”
Await detailed report…