- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Viacom18 Motion Pictures to co-produce ‘Kung-Fu Yoga’ with Chinese firm
MUMBAI: Viacom18 Motion Pictures has joined hands with China’s Taihe Entertainment Corporation and Shinework Media to announce the first Indo-Chinese co-production film ‘Kung-Fu Yoga’.
It is the first venture after India and China signed an audio-visual co-production treaty earlier this year.
Viacom18 Motion Pictures COO Ajit Andhare said, “Considering the government’s latest step to invite Chinese investments and collaborate with a civilisation as old and rich as our own, the alliance stands to offer a unique opportunity to co-create and develop strong cultural experiences and exchange of talent.”
‘Kung-Fu Yoga’ is an action comedy starring international action star Jackie Chan and directed by maverick Stanley Tong who has previously directed Jackie Chan in ‘Rumble in the Bronx’, ‘Police Story’ and ‘The Myth’.