- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Viacom18 Motion Pictures to co-produce ‘Kung-Fu Yoga’ with Chinese firm
MUMBAI: Viacom18 Motion Pictures has joined hands with China’s Taihe Entertainment Corporation and Shinework Media to announce the first Indo-Chinese co-production film ‘Kung-Fu Yoga’.
It is the first venture after India and China signed an audio-visual co-production treaty earlier this year.
Viacom18 Motion Pictures COO Ajit Andhare said, “Considering the government’s latest step to invite Chinese investments and collaborate with a civilisation as old and rich as our own, the alliance stands to offer a unique opportunity to co-create and develop strong cultural experiences and exchange of talent.”
‘Kung-Fu Yoga’ is an action comedy starring international action star Jackie Chan and directed by maverick Stanley Tong who has previously directed Jackie Chan in ‘Rumble in the Bronx’, ‘Police Story’ and ‘The Myth’.