- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Viacom18 bags 14 wins at PromaxBDA Asia Awards 2014
MUMBAI: Viacom18 Media swept the PromaxBDA Asia Awards 2014 with 14 wins at the event held in Singapore.
Viacom18 India brought home 8 Golds and 6 Silvers across its channels Nick, Comedy Central and MTV.
The PromaxBDA Awards recognize excellence in on-air promotion, branding and advertising on programming, channel or brand. The awards were open to satellite, cable, broadcast, television, radio station and associated new media, their agencies and production houses.
The award winners in Gold were ‘Nick Dekho Dekho Tum Song Promo’ (Best Children’s Promo), ‘Nick Class Mein Blast’ (Best Children’s Campaign), Comedy Central Tees ‘Territories’ (Best Script), ‘MTV Soap-Box Spot’ (Funniest Spot), ‘Indie Talkies Promo’ (Something for Nothing), Anger Management – Destructomatic App (Most Innovative Use of Digital), MTV Count Your Drinks App (App-Titude Award) and MTV Youth Marketing Forum 2014 (Best Print Campaign).
The company won Silver for Weekend Stache ‘P.T.’ (Best Comedy Promo), MTV Sent The Youth In India To Polling Booths – MTV Rock The Vote (Best Integrated Marketing Campaign), ‘The Dot is Sexy’ – Rock the Vote (Funniest Spot), Webbed Season 2 Teaser (Something For Nothing), MTV Indies App and Website (App-Titude Award), MTV Channel Ident (Best On-Air Ident).