- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Viacom18 appoints Saugato Bhowmik as head of Integrated Network
MUMBAI: Viacom18 has appointed Saugato Bhowmik as the head of its Integrated Network Solutions (INS) business unit.
Along with this new role, Saugato will continue to head the Consumer Products business line at Viacom18.
INS has been instrumental in developing brand solutions for consumers and live properties across music and entertainment genres.
Said Viacom18 Group CEO Sudhanshu Vats, “Saugato has rich experience in marketing and his expertise in consumer products has enabled us to monetise various brand properties through successful merchandising and licensing partnerships. We are confident that his sharp marketing sense and ability to mine consumer insights will help grow the INS business further. I would also like to take this opportunity to wish Jaideep the best for his future endeavours.”
Vats added: “We are taking this opportunity to build a fully ‘Integrated Network Solutions’ business with Consumer Products, BE Viacom18 & LIVE Viacom18 managed synergistically by one team for the organisation”
LIVE Viacom18 has launched IPs like VH1 Supersonic, MTV Bollyland, Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards, Emerge, MTV Xtreme and Comedy Central Chuckle Festival.