- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
Vh1 unveils summer programming line-up
MUMBAI: International music channel Vh1 India has rolled out a summer programming line-up for the month of April.
Vh1 will offer its viewers special programming and shows to celebrate the International Dance Day. With this new offering, the channel aims to affirm its position as India’s go-to destination for all things music, entertainment and pop-culture.
Commenting on the new line-up, Viacom18, English Entertainment programming head Hashim D’souza said, “At Vh1, we believe that every moment, small or big, should be celebrated. There’s nothing better than watching a curated line-up on television, especially after a long day at work or in school. Bearing that in mind, we ensure that we give our viewers the best possible way to blow the steam off!”
Vh1 will air its renowned show ‘Worldstage’ from 7 April, every Friday at 4 pm. The show will feature enthralling performances by Wiz Khalifa, Steve Aoki and several other artists.
On 28 April the channel will air ‘Vh1 Summer League 2017’, a show featuring Ed Sheeran, The Weeknd, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry and more. The artist will battle it out on what gets declared the Summer anthem of 2017 on Vh1.
The channel will host ‘Vh1 Dance-Off’, an International Dance Day pecial on 29 April at 12 pm. The special show will celebrate few of the best-choreographed music videos.
Vh1 India is also airing season 4 and season 5 of the popular show ‘Catfish’ every Monday – Friday at 9 pm. The show explores modern day online dating method and its adverse effects on the individuals involved.