- China Says Area Where Road Being Built Does Not Belong To Bhutan, India
- TMC not to attend GST roll-out programme: Mamata
- Byculla jail inmate death: Court permits Indrani Mukerjea to lodge complaint as she alleges sexual assault threat
- Mob thrashes man, suspected of slaughtering cow
- 62 per cent votes cast in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- RIL refinances $2.3 billion loans to cut interest cost
- Mallya paves way for F1 team to be a force without India
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi Cabinet approves revision in HRA rates, other allowances
Vh1 unveils summer programming line-up
MUMBAI: International music channel Vh1 India has rolled out a summer programming line-up for the month of April.
Vh1 will offer its viewers special programming and shows to celebrate the International Dance Day. With this new offering, the channel aims to affirm its position as India’s go-to destination for all things music, entertainment and pop-culture.
Commenting on the new line-up, Viacom18, English Entertainment programming head Hashim D’souza said, “At Vh1, we believe that every moment, small or big, should be celebrated. There’s nothing better than watching a curated line-up on television, especially after a long day at work or in school. Bearing that in mind, we ensure that we give our viewers the best possible way to blow the steam off!”
Vh1 will air its renowned show ‘Worldstage’ from 7 April, every Friday at 4 pm. The show will feature enthralling performances by Wiz Khalifa, Steve Aoki and several other artists.
On 28 April the channel will air ‘Vh1 Summer League 2017’, a show featuring Ed Sheeran, The Weeknd, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry and more. The artist will battle it out on what gets declared the Summer anthem of 2017 on Vh1.
The channel will host ‘Vh1 Dance-Off’, an International Dance Day pecial on 29 April at 12 pm. The special show will celebrate few of the best-choreographed music videos.
Vh1 India is also airing season 4 and season 5 of the popular show ‘Catfish’ every Monday – Friday at 9 pm. The show explores modern day online dating method and its adverse effects on the individuals involved.