- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Vh1 to air the latest season of ‘The X Factor UK’
MUMBAI: ‘The X Factor UK’ is back on Vh1. The latest season is kicking off on 30 August with a two-episode premiere, following which all-new episodes of the 13th season will be aired every Monday and Tuesday at 10 pm on Vh1.
This year, ‘The X Factor’ will be graced by Rock royalty Sharon Osbourne, pop star Nicole Scherzinger and chart maestro Louis Walsh, who will all sit alongside ‘The X Factor’ creator and music mogul Simon Cowell on the panel. This season, they will all join returning host, Dermot O’Leary, to kick off the new series. In addition, one of the fans’ favourite aspects of the show has been revived, the ‘room auditions’.
Viacom 18 head of marketing, English entertainment Sabrina D’Souza said, “’The X Factor UK’ has always been a favourite among Indian audiences. With its cutting-edge format and being the talent hub that it is, it has been a source of entertainment as well as an aspirational platform for our viewers. We are thrilled to air the latest season of this highly-anticipated show.”
Talking about the new series, Cowell warned, ‘Be careful what you wish for!’
Artists discovered by ‘The X Factor’ have sold more than 200 million records worldwide, including 200 No. 1s.