- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Vh1 to air 59th Annual GRAMMY Awards on 13 February
MUMBAI: English music and entertainment channel Vh1 India will air the 59th Annual Grammy Awards exclusively on 13 February at 7.30 am. The repeat telecast will be at 9 pm.
In addition to the exclusive telecast, viewers can also catch the GRAMMYs across 12 cities with Vh1 screenings at popular pubs, bars and restaurants along with special screenings at JCB and Golds Gym.
The channel is hosting special GRAMMY breakfast parties for its millennials. Along with NEXA Music Lounge, the channel has also given one of Vh1’s viewers a chance to attend the ceremony live in Los Angeles.
Said Viacom18 English entertainment programming head Hashim D’souza, “Along with bringing quality international content to India, we are also excited to provide a money can’t buy experience by sending one lucky winner to attend the GRAMMYs like a VIP. This year our awards season kicked off with a phenomenal response to the Golden Globe Awards and with 2017 GRAMMYs we hope to take it up a notch by integrating live viewer reactions on-air”
This year, Beyoncé leads the pack with nine nominations followed by Drake, Rihanna, Kanye West, Chance the Rapper, Adele and Twenty One Pilots. The 2016 edition will be compered by James Corden, host of the Late Night Show.