- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Vh1 offers fresh mid-year programming
MUMBAI: Vh1 is geared up to refresh its programming line-up this month. Serving up the best music from 2016, Vh1 is all set to showcase a mid-year compilation of Vh1’s top 50 videos of 2016.
Viacom18 head, programming English entertainment Hashim D’Souza said, “The new line-up aims to offer a wholesome viewing experience to our viewers and fans alike. There is something for everyone. We’re excited to put out these additions, and we’re sure viewers will like the varied programming offered to them.”
Highlights on Vh1 for this month:
‘Vh1’s Top 50 Songs of 2016 Mid-Year’
As the tussle to be the best ensues, Vh1 draws the list of all the super hit tracks and presents before the viewer a mid-year review of the hit-makers Featuring Rihanna, Zayn, Coldplay and many more.
Viewers can find out who tops ‘Vh1’s Top 50 Songs of 2016 Mid-Year’ on 10 July noon and 7 pm.
International hits like ‘Bad Blood’ by Taylor Swift, ‘Hotline Bling’ by Drake and more will be aired Monday to Friday, 3 pm onwards.
‘Vh1 Trending’ brings the fastest-moving songs in India. The programme airs every Tuesday at 8 pm.
‘Vh1 Pop Profiles’
‘Vh1 Pop Profiles’, meanwhile, airs on Saturdays at 10 pm. Viewers can experience the stories of the stars through their major hit singles. The show charts their career from the earliest performances to the present, via breakthrough singles, concerts and signings with major labels. It airs every Saturday at 10 pm.
‘Hip Hop Hustle’
‘Hip Hop Hustle’ is for all the hip-hop lovers. They can get the latest news and updates from the world of hip-hop music, along with interviews of hip-hop artists on Vh1 daily.
‘Hip Hop Hustle’ airs every Monday to Friday from 6.30 pm.
‘Vh1 Celebrity Playlists’
‘Vh1 Celebrity Playlists’ brings fans a step closer to artists by playing what is on their playlists. To listen to the playlists of artists like Hozier, Ellie Goulding, David Guetta, Maroon 5 and more, viewers have to tune in to Vh1 on 18 July.