- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Vh1 India partners Vivo for eight of their international awards
MUMBAI: Vh1 India has partnered Vivo Electronic Corp for eight of their international awards.
The 2017 Billboard Music Awards will be the second award show as part of the partnership.
The partnership with Vivo ranges across the awards airing on Vh1, such as the MTV Movie & TV Awards, Billboard Music Awards, Video Music Awards, Europe Music Awards, American Music Awards and Brit Awards, besides the Golden Globes and Grammys.
Commenting on the partnership, Viacom18, English entertainment cluster, VP and programming head Hashim D’Souza said, “After a successful partnership on the MTV Movie and TV Awards, we are sure that the partnership with Vivo is further going to strengthen as we get ready for 2017 Billboard Music Awards. Vivo has always created a seamless connect with the Indian audience, and our partnership has seen an overwhelming response from our fans. With the upcoming Billboard Music Awards, we are sure the excitement will only increase manifold.”
The 2017 Billboard Music Awards has announced legendary pop singer Cher as the recipient of the ‘Icon Award’. This appearance will also mark her first ever award show performance in over 15 years. The awards night includes performances by musicians such as Ed Sheeran, Imagine Dragons, Bruno Mars and John Legend, amongst others.
The 2017 Billboard Music Awards on Vh1 presented by Vivo are scheduled to be telecast on 22 May at 6:30 am with a prime time repeat at 9 pm the same day.