- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
UTV Movies revamps logo, beefs up movie titles
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel UTV Movies has revamped its logo in iconic red-green-blue colours to make it more contemporary.
UTV Movies has also acquired a new list of titles from UTV Studios. As a pre-cursor to the new phase, it is offering a line-up of films this festive season under the umbrella ‘Jashn Kahaniyon Ka’.
The channel is running a ‘UTV Movies’ festival from 18 September. It will air a new UTV title at 5 pm every day, between Monday and Friday.
The highlight of the festival will be the world television premiere of Disney’s 2017 release ‘Jagga Jasoos’, starring Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif. Directed by Anurag Basu, the film will premiere on 30 September at 5 pm.
The festival will showcase movies like ‘Rang De Basanti’, ‘Barfi’, ‘Fashion’, ‘ABCD’, ‘Race’ and path-breaking movies like ‘Kaminey’, ‘A Wednesday’, ‘Khosla Ka Ghosla’, ‘Aamir’ and ‘Kai Po Che’.
The two-week marketing campaign will include a TVC run of 6000 spots across 28 channels (Music, News, Regional GECs) reaching out to over 200 million viewers.
The outdoor campaign is planned across Mumbai and Delhi with 450+ hoardings for 10 days starting from 17 September. The print campaign will run across 13 states reaching out to 57 million readers.