- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Universal Pictures, Star Movies offer a first look of ‘Jurassic World’ online
MUMBAI: Star Movies and Universal Pictures took Indian fans by surprise, bringing to them a sneak peek into the dinosaur sci-fi series’ latest installment, ‘Jurassic World’.
Scheduled to be released on 12 June 2015, the film’s trailer was launched exclusively on Star Movies Facebook and Twitter pages.
It’s been 22 years since the events of ‘Jurassic Park’ and the remote island of Isla Nublar now features a fully functioning dinosaur theme park – Jurassic World, as originally envisioned by John Hammond.
Steven Spielberg, director of the first two films in the series, will act as executive producer as he did for the third film. In the years following its release, Jurassic Park has frequently been cited by film critics and industry professionals as one of the greatest movies in the action and thriller genres.
The film franchise has garnered a cult following of fans all over the world. Star Movies along with Universal Pictures have unveiled the latest offering of the legendary franchise to India.
‘Jurassic Park’ was the first film in India which was released in English ,Hindi, Tamil and Telugu and the movie set the trend for dubbing movies in India.The first look of Jurassic World garnered 5 million impressions in less than 48 hours.