- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Ultra launches DVD collection of TV show ‘Buddha’
MUMBAI: Ultra Media & Entertainment has launched a 13-set DVD collection of the TV show ‘Buddha: The King of Kings’.
A historical magnum opus on the life of Buddha, the show depicts the personal life and journey of Prince Siddhartha from being born in the lap of luxury to denouncing his throne and living the life of an ascetic to attaining awakening.
It starred Himanshu Soni in the main lead of Buddha. He was supported by Kabir Bedi, Nigar Khan, Sameer Dharmadhikari and more. Music was given by Sunder Inder Bawra with a title song sung by Roop Kumar Rathod.
The DVD collection includes all the 55 episodes of the serial in a story format. It is available all over India at Rs 2,499. Fans can also get it home delivered through e-commerce sites like Flipkart, Snapdeal and Amazon.
Ultra Media & Entertainment, which has been providing home video solutions globally for the past 35 years, in the past has launched DVDs of ‘Ramayan’, ‘Devon Ka Dev Mahadev’, ‘Jai Hanuman’ and more.
The company currently boasts of a library of over 1,500 titles comprising Indian films, television serials and other content.