- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
UFC 205 fight to be simulcast on Sony Six and Sony ESPN channels
MUMBAI: Sony Pictures Networks India’s (SPNI) sports channels Sony Six and Sony ESPN are all set to broadcast UFC 205 on 13 November.
The event will take place at Madison Square Garden, marking UFC’s debut in New York since its inception.
Headlined by the UFC Lightweight Championship between Eddie Alvarez and Conor McGregor, UFC 205 will simulcast live and exclusive at 8.30 am on Sony Six, Sony ESPN and Sony ESPN HD.
UFC 205 will also be available for live streaming on the Sony LIV app and website.
For the first time ever in UFC history, there will be three title fights in the main fight card. UFC 205 will kick off with the Bantamweight bout between former champion Miesha Tate and Raquel Pennington and will end with Conor McGregor attempting to be the first fighter to hold two championship titles in two different categories in UFC history with his fight against Eddie Alvarez in the lightweight bout.
UFC fans in New York will get to watch the biggest fighters like McGregor, Tate, Tyron Woodley and many others as they fight for the championship title in their weight categories in the Octagon.