- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
UFC 205 fight to be simulcast on Sony Six and Sony ESPN channels
MUMBAI: Sony Pictures Networks India’s (SPNI) sports channels Sony Six and Sony ESPN are all set to broadcast UFC 205 on 13 November.
The event will take place at Madison Square Garden, marking UFC’s debut in New York since its inception.
Headlined by the UFC Lightweight Championship between Eddie Alvarez and Conor McGregor, UFC 205 will simulcast live and exclusive at 8.30 am on Sony Six, Sony ESPN and Sony ESPN HD.
UFC 205 will also be available for live streaming on the Sony LIV app and website.
For the first time ever in UFC history, there will be three title fights in the main fight card. UFC 205 will kick off with the Bantamweight bout between former champion Miesha Tate and Raquel Pennington and will end with Conor McGregor attempting to be the first fighter to hold two championship titles in two different categories in UFC history with his fight against Eddie Alvarez in the lightweight bout.
UFC fans in New York will get to watch the biggest fighters like McGregor, Tate, Tyron Woodley and many others as they fight for the championship title in their weight categories in the Octagon.