- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
TV18 Q3 highlights
Consolidated net profit (excluding ETV biz) at Rs 51.7 crore, compared to Rs 21.3 crore year ago.
Consolidated revenues at Rs 525.5 crore from Rs 512.4 crore year ago.
EBITDA at Rs 77.5 crores, from Rs 48.1 crore year ago.
Operating margins at 15%, up from 9% year ago.
ETV Entertainment cuts losses as programming and marketing investments made in the first half, leads an upswing in ratings and revenues.
‘Colors’ boosts Motion Pictures performance, helps reduce losses.
TV18 breaks into the positive territory, IndiaCast maintains robust growth trajectory.
CNN-IBN, IBN7, IBN-Lokmat return healthy operating profitability.
Await detailed report…