- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
TV18 Q3 highlights
Consolidated net profit (excluding ETV biz) at Rs 51.7 crore, compared to Rs 21.3 crore year ago.
Consolidated revenues at Rs 525.5 crore from Rs 512.4 crore year ago.
EBITDA at Rs 77.5 crores, from Rs 48.1 crore year ago.
Operating margins at 15%, up from 9% year ago.
ETV Entertainment cuts losses as programming and marketing investments made in the first half, leads an upswing in ratings and revenues.
‘Colors’ boosts Motion Pictures performance, helps reduce losses.
TV18 breaks into the positive territory, IndiaCast maintains robust growth trajectory.
CNN-IBN, IBN7, IBN-Lokmat return healthy operating profitability.
Await detailed report…