- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
TV18 Q3 highlights
Consolidated net profit (excluding ETV biz) at Rs 51.7 crore, compared to Rs 21.3 crore year ago.
Consolidated revenues at Rs 525.5 crore from Rs 512.4 crore year ago.
EBITDA at Rs 77.5 crores, from Rs 48.1 crore year ago.
Operating margins at 15%, up from 9% year ago.
ETV Entertainment cuts losses as programming and marketing investments made in the first half, leads an upswing in ratings and revenues.
‘Colors’ boosts Motion Pictures performance, helps reduce losses.
TV18 breaks into the positive territory, IndiaCast maintains robust growth trajectory.
CNN-IBN, IBN7, IBN-Lokmat return healthy operating profitability.
Await detailed report…