- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
TV18 Q1 highlights
MUMBAI: TV18 Broadcast has posted a 33 per cent jump in its consolidated operating revenue for the first quarter of the fiscal ended 30 June 2014 compared to the earlier year. Its operating profit was up 42 per cent.
The company also took one time exceptional adjustment to the P&L for the quarter of Rs 223.28 crore.
Here are the Q1 highlights:
Income from operations was up 33.2 per cent to Rs 527.7 crore.
Total expense was up 32.9 per cent to Rs 509.5 crore.
EBITDA was up 42 per cent to Rs 18.2 crore.
One time exceptional adjustments of Rs 223.3 crore.
Await detailed report…