- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
TV18 Q1 highlights
MUMBAI: TV18 Broadcast has posted a 33 per cent jump in its consolidated operating revenue for the first quarter of the fiscal ended 30 June 2014 compared to the earlier year. Its operating profit was up 42 per cent.
The company also took one time exceptional adjustment to the P&L for the quarter of Rs 223.28 crore.
Here are the Q1 highlights:
Income from operations was up 33.2 per cent to Rs 527.7 crore.
Total expense was up 32.9 per cent to Rs 509.5 crore.
EBITDA was up 42 per cent to Rs 18.2 crore.
One time exceptional adjustments of Rs 223.3 crore.
Await detailed report…