- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
&TV to revamp programming line-up with new prime time slot
MUMBAI: ZEEL’s Hindi GEC &TV is making some changes in its programing line-up with the launch of new shows. The channel will be expanding its programming hours by introducing a new prime-time slot at 6.30 pm on 8 March.
With the introduction of this new slot, the channel will have 20 hours of weekly content, up from its existing 15 and a half hours. Currently, &TV’s prime time starts at 7 pm with the non-fiction show ‘Happy Hours’ and concludes at 10.30 pm with ‘Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain’.
A source states that the channel, on 8 March, will shift its existing show ‘Queens Hai Hum’ to a new 6.30-pm slot, opening its 8-pm slot for the new show ‘Agnifera’. The new series will be aired from 20 March onwards, every Monday to Friday. Until 20 March, the channel will air ‘Gangaa’ and ‘Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi’ for 45 minutes each to fill ‘Queens Hai Hum’s vacant slot.
‘Agnifera’ is a social drama starring Ankit Gera and Yukti Kapoor. It is director Ravi Raj’s first venture as a producer. It is a coming-of-age story of a girl with a devil-may-care attitude who loves to work with guns.
&TV is also planning to launch a thriller titled ‘Kuldeepak’.