- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
&TV to revamp programming line-up with new prime time slot
MUMBAI: ZEEL’s Hindi GEC &TV is making some changes in its programing line-up with the launch of new shows. The channel will be expanding its programming hours by introducing a new prime-time slot at 6.30 pm on 8 March.
With the introduction of this new slot, the channel will have 20 hours of weekly content, up from its existing 15 and a half hours. Currently, &TV’s prime time starts at 7 pm with the non-fiction show ‘Happy Hours’ and concludes at 10.30 pm with ‘Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain’.
A source states that the channel, on 8 March, will shift its existing show ‘Queens Hai Hum’ to a new 6.30-pm slot, opening its 8-pm slot for the new show ‘Agnifera’. The new series will be aired from 20 March onwards, every Monday to Friday. Until 20 March, the channel will air ‘Gangaa’ and ‘Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi’ for 45 minutes each to fill ‘Queens Hai Hum’s vacant slot.
‘Agnifera’ is a social drama starring Ankit Gera and Yukti Kapoor. It is director Ravi Raj’s first venture as a producer. It is a coming-of-age story of a girl with a devil-may-care attitude who loves to work with guns.
&TV is also planning to launch a thriller titled ‘Kuldeepak’.