- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
&TV to get back fiction content on weekends after almost a year
MUMBAI: Hindi GEC &TV will get back fiction content on weekends after almost a year. The end of the second season of ‘The Voice India’ will see three fiction shows on Saturdays and Sundays on &TV.
The one-hour slot left by ‘The Voice India’ will now feature ‘Santoshi Maa’ and ‘Badho Bahu, every Saturday, at 9 pm and 9.30 pm, respectively. On Sundays, the channel will showcase a one-hour special of ‘Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain’ at 9 pm. The rest of the weekend line-up will remain the same.
It is after some time that the channel is showcasing a fiction show on weekends. Before ‘The Voice India 2’, the channel had the kids’ version of the show titled ‘The Voice India Kids’. The last fiction show aired on the weekend slot was a crime thriller, ‘Agent Raghav: Crime Branch’, which concluded on 10 April 2016.
Recently, &TV also did some changes in its weekday programming. The channel expanded its programming hours by shifting its existing show ‘Queens Hai Hum’ to a new 6.30-pm slot and opened its 8-pm slot for the new show ‘Agnifera’.
The new series will be aired from 20 March onwards, every Monday to Friday. Until 20 March, the channel is airing ‘Gangaa’ and ‘Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi’ for 45 minutes each to fill the vacant slot at 8 pm.