- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
&TV readying to air dance reality show ‘So you Think You Can Dance’
MUMBAI: &TV, which will complete its first year in March, is getting another reality show to air on the channel.
The ZEEL-owned Hindi GEC has acquired the rights of the dance reality show ‘So you Think You Can Dance’ from Dick Clark Productions. Earlier, &TV had telecast the singing talent hunt show, ‘The Voice India’.
Endemol Shine India will produce the India edition of the reality show for the channel.
“&TV will host the India chapter of ‘So you Think You Can Dance’. This will be the ultimate battle to prove supremacy over the dance floor. It will also see country’s best choreographers helming coveted position of the jury,” the channel said in a release.
Online registrations have begun.
The first series of ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ aired in the UK in 2010 and delivered an astonishing primetime audience of over 6.2 million viewers.