- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
&TV readying to air dance reality show ‘So you Think You Can Dance’
MUMBAI: &TV, which will complete its first year in March, is getting another reality show to air on the channel.
The ZEEL-owned Hindi GEC has acquired the rights of the dance reality show ‘So you Think You Can Dance’ from Dick Clark Productions. Earlier, &TV had telecast the singing talent hunt show, ‘The Voice India’.
Endemol Shine India will produce the India edition of the reality show for the channel.
“&TV will host the India chapter of ‘So you Think You Can Dance’. This will be the ultimate battle to prove supremacy over the dance floor. It will also see country’s best choreographers helming coveted position of the jury,” the channel said in a release.
Online registrations have begun.
The first series of ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ aired in the UK in 2010 and delivered an astonishing primetime audience of over 6.2 million viewers.