- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Turner’s kids channels partner Tiger Shroff’s ‘A Flying Jatt’ to create special episodes
MUMBAI: Cartoon Network, Pogo and Toonami superheroes Kris, Chhota Bheem and Superman have partnered with the latest Tiger Shroff movie ‘A Flying Jatt’ for special episodes.
This association brings three specials across all three kids’ channels, with the Flying Jatt showcasing his super hero demeanour and antics. These exclusive specials will be supported by a promotional music video with Kris, Chhota Bheem and Superman.
Cartoon Network’s favourite super hero Kris, known for his humour and adventure-based escapades, will be creating a special “Masti Time with Kris Aur Flying Jatt”. This fun-filled special will have Kris dancing with Flying Jatt – Tiger Shroff to entertain their enthusiasts.
Cartoon Network will air ‘Masti Time With Kris Aur Flying Jatt’ on 27 August at 11 am.
Pogo’s iconic character Chhota Bheem teams up with Flying Jatt to create magic for his viewers. This special will be packed with action, adventure and a fun quotient within the realms of entertainment. The channel will showcase an extraordinary special ‘Flying Jatt in Dholakpur’ slotted for 28 August at 10.30 a.m.
Superman, who symbolises power and strength, will be seen saving the world along with Toonami’s special character for a special.
‘Flying Jatt Meets Superman’ will air on Toonami on 25 August at 11.45 am.