- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Travelxp to tap viewers in UAE, Oman through Du IPTV
MUMBAI: Travelxp has announced its entry into Oman and the UAE, meaning the channel will now be available for the subscribers of Du IPTV across both the countries.
Right from destinations to food, from flora and fauna to culture, and from lifestyle to heritage, Travelxp brings a range of shows to its audience.
With approximately 40 million household viewers to its credit, the channel presents some of the best travel content to its audience. With the launch of the channel on Du, the aim is to expand the channel’s reach in the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) market.
Since Travelxp is already available on Qtel in Qatar, the said collaboration will further help the channel and strengthen its foothold in the Middle-Eastern market.
Travelxp CEO Prashant Chothani said, “The UAE and Oman are rapidly developing countries. The market provides a good opportunity for the channel to reach a wider spectrum of audience. Travelxp aims to reach viewers ranging from locals and visitors to people settled there from across the world including the vast diaspora of South Asian communities residing in the two countries.”