- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
travelxp to launch in 4K by February 2017
Meanwhile, travelxp has expanded its international footprint by launching in Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Malawi and Rwanda by tying up with Africa’s AzamTV network. The channel is already available in North America, Middle East and the Indian subcontinent.
Azam Media COO Jacob Joseph added, “We are glad to have travelxp in our bouquet. It is the most watched channel and perhaps the one and only channel that portrays ‘Life into Reality’.”