- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
travelxp launches in Canada on Rogers Communication
MUMBAI: Indian high-definition (HD) travel channel travelxp is now available on Canada’s biggest satellite and cable TV operator Rogers Communication’s Rogers TV platform, courtesy of distribution partner Ethnic Channels Group.
Launched as an auto HD feed, travelxp will telecast in Hindi, catering to the Indian diaspora in Canada.
travelxp is already available on IPTV platform Bell Canada and the latest alliance gives the channel a stronger footprint in North America.
“We are extremely thrilled with this alliance with Rogers TV. We are already available on Bell Canada and now, with this new addition, we will be able to reach out to a wider audience in Canada. With this growth, travelxp aims at filming large amount of content capturing some of the world’s best natural beauty making Canada one of our filming hubs,” travelxp MD Prashant Chothani said.
Ethnic Channels Group CEO Slava Levin added, “Ethnic Channels Group is very excited about the launch of travelxp on Rogers. We are confident that anyone interested in travel and culture will enjoy this great addition to the ECG family.”
travelxp boasts world-class programming filmed in more than 35 countries in HD quality broadcast and few programmes in 4K. The channel covers genres of programmes including food, destination, culture, nature, and more.