- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
travelxp launches in Bangladesh on DTH platform RealVU
MUMBAI: Travel and lifestyle channel travelxp has launched in Bangladesh Beximco Communications-owned direct-to-home (DTH) platform RealVU.
The launch in Bangladesh is a very important step for travelxp as it further expands its reach in the Indian subcontinent and is in line with its aspirations to broadcast in markets globally. The channel is available in several markets across North America, Middle East, Africa and Europe.
travelxp already has about 100 hours of travel content. It plans to launch in 4K by February 2017 across continents.
Commenting on the occasion, travelxp CEO Prashant Chothani said, “travelxp’s launch on RealVU in Bangladesh marks another milestone in our mission to reach out to the travel loving viewers world over. We bring the world into the homes of this great aspiring nation with our localised Bengali feed and would love to showcase Bangladesh’s fascinating history, culture and beauty to the world.”
Commenting on the occasion, RealVU CEO Dmitry Lapitskiy said, “Bangladesh has a wide range of travel lovers and adding a channel like travelxp is going to cater our subscribers better. RealVU constantly tries to ensure customer satisfaction and adding new channels for the betterment of our valued subscribers.”
With the monthly subscription package for RealVU service, subscribers will get over 100 channels with more than 26 Bengali and many major international channels including 5 HD channels.