- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Total viewership of DD channels is 596 million, says Jaitley
“As per BARC data of last six weeks (41 to 46 weeks) (after inclusion of rural markets), total viewership of DD channels across all India is 596 million,” I&B Minister Arun Jaitley informed the Lok Sabha in a written reply.
He further stated that DD National with 354 million viewers leads the DD channel pack. It is followed by DD Punjabi in the second position with 99 million viewers and DD News in the third position with 21 million viewers.