- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Total viewership of DD channels is 596 million, says Jaitley
“As per BARC data of last six weeks (41 to 46 weeks) (after inclusion of rural markets), total viewership of DD channels across all India is 596 million,” I&B Minister Arun Jaitley informed the Lok Sabha in a written reply.
He further stated that DD National with 354 million viewers leads the DD channel pack. It is followed by DD Punjabi in the second position with 99 million viewers and DD News in the third position with 21 million viewers.