- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Total viewership of DD channels is 596 million, says Jaitley
“As per BARC data of last six weeks (41 to 46 weeks) (after inclusion of rural markets), total viewership of DD channels across all India is 596 million,” I&B Minister Arun Jaitley informed the Lok Sabha in a written reply.
He further stated that DD National with 354 million viewers leads the DD channel pack. It is followed by DD Punjabi in the second position with 99 million viewers and DD News in the third position with 21 million viewers.