- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Topper TV launches exam special series
MUMBAI: Network18’s 24×7 educational channel Topper TV, operated by GreyCells18, has launched ‘Paper Peek’, an exclusive series for the school exam season.
The series will also be available on the channel’s official website as part of an examination special pack.
Designed according to the CBSE syllabus, ‘Paper Peek’ covers science and mathematics for the first and second terms for Class IX and 1X.
GreyCells18 CEO Garima Chaudhry said, “It is our endeavour at Topper to weave together the best learning resources in offerings that engage today’s digitally-savvy young minds and make studying fun for them. Last minute revisions are never easy, and we hope that this series will be useful for students across the country in preparing for their crucial Class IX and X examinations.”
The series will be spread over 36 episodes, with each 30-minute episode designed and developed by academic experts and teachers after poring through several past papers and keeping the problems of students in mind.
The episodes aim to provide comprehensive assistance to students to get them exam ready. Each chapter will be explained with the help of graphics and animation which explain key concepts to students and help them with last-minute revisions.
The show further breaks down each unit and chapter into segments covering multiple-choice questions, short answer questions and subjective questions. RJs Salil, Archana and Yukti were part of the team for the concept.
Topper TV is available for subscription on Tata Sky (Ch No. 590), Airtel Digital TV (Ch No. 295) and Reliance Digital TV (Ch No. 580). Besides ‘Paper Peek’, Topper TV boasts other shows covering mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology for Classes VI to XII, shows on the Earth’s flora and fauna, and on the way things work, etc.
The channel also offers educational content for Classes VI to XII for CBSE, ICSE, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Kerala and Tamil Nadu boards, as well as JEE preparation and practice on its website.