- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Top level exits continue to rock Network18; CFO RDS Bawa quits
MUMBAI: Following the footsteps of B Saikumar and Ajay Chacko, Network18 CFO RDS Bawa has also put in his papers.
Bawa was with Network18 for over 19 years.
Network18 founder and MD Raghav Bahl said in a statement, “His contribution to this group is immeasurable and I thank him sincerely for his unwavering support in his years at Network18.”
Only yesterday, Network18 group CEO Saikumar and COO Ajay Chacko had submitted their resignations.
The rumour mill is abuzz that more top executives are on their way out.