- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Top level exits continue to rock Network18; CFO RDS Bawa quits
MUMBAI: Following the footsteps of B Saikumar and Ajay Chacko, Network18 CFO RDS Bawa has also put in his papers.
Bawa was with Network18 for over 19 years.
Network18 founder and MD Raghav Bahl said in a statement, “His contribution to this group is immeasurable and I thank him sincerely for his unwavering support in his years at Network18.”
Only yesterday, Network18 group CEO Saikumar and COO Ajay Chacko had submitted their resignations.
The rumour mill is abuzz that more top executives are on their way out.