- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Top 10 YouTube ads in Q1 of 2017
MUMBAI: YouTube has announced the Q1 2017 Ads Leaderboard, a coveted list of the ads that Indians loved to watch between January to March 2017. Combined, the top ten ads clocked an astounding 3.25 lakh hours of watchtime, with 2.9 million cumulative views – an 80% increase from the third quarter of 2016.
This quarter’s leaderboard reiterates the preference for mobile among Indians. Overall, 80% of YouTube’s watch time in India comes from mobile devices and it is not surprising that 4 of the top 10 ads garnered 95% views on the mobile. Every month, 180 million Indians are watching YouTube videos on mobile alone and watch time on mobile is growing at 400% year on year.
Here are the top 10 most viewed ads of 2017 on YouTube: