- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Top 10 YouTube ads in Q1 of 2017
MUMBAI: YouTube has announced the Q1 2017 Ads Leaderboard, a coveted list of the ads that Indians loved to watch between January to March 2017. Combined, the top ten ads clocked an astounding 3.25 lakh hours of watchtime, with 2.9 million cumulative views – an 80% increase from the third quarter of 2016.
This quarter’s leaderboard reiterates the preference for mobile among Indians. Overall, 80% of YouTube’s watch time in India comes from mobile devices and it is not surprising that 4 of the top 10 ads garnered 95% views on the mobile. Every month, 180 million Indians are watching YouTube videos on mobile alone and watch time on mobile is growing at 400% year on year.
Here are the top 10 most viewed ads of 2017 on YouTube: