- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Top 10 YouTube ads in Q1 of 2017
MUMBAI: YouTube has announced the Q1 2017 Ads Leaderboard, a coveted list of the ads that Indians loved to watch between January to March 2017. Combined, the top ten ads clocked an astounding 3.25 lakh hours of watchtime, with 2.9 million cumulative views – an 80% increase from the third quarter of 2016.
This quarter’s leaderboard reiterates the preference for mobile among Indians. Overall, 80% of YouTube’s watch time in India comes from mobile devices and it is not surprising that 4 of the top 10 ads garnered 95% views on the mobile. Every month, 180 million Indians are watching YouTube videos on mobile alone and watch time on mobile is growing at 400% year on year.
Here are the top 10 most viewed ads of 2017 on YouTube: