- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
‘Toilet: EK Prem Katha’, ‘Tubelight’ most watched Hindi films in week 40
MUMBAI: Akshay Kumar-starrer ‘Toilet: EK Prem Katha’ and Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ were the most watched films in the Hindi movie genre, as per BARC ratings for week 40 urban + rural HSM.
‘Toilet: EK Prem Katha’ notched 1.09 crore impressions followed by ‘Tubelight’ which garnered 1.02 crore impressions.
Top 5 channels in U+R HSM
Star Gold and Zee Cinema moved up a spot to third and fourth positions respectively as Rishtey Cineplex fell to fifth position.
Top movies in U+R HSM
Zee Cinema’s ‘Toilet: Ek Prem Katha’ was the most-watched movie during the week in U+R HSM, followed by Star Gold’s ‘Tubelight’.
Top 5 channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, Zee Anmol Cinema and Sony Max moved to third and fourth positions respectively. Star Utsav Movies dropped to fifth while Sony Wah and Rishtey Cineplex maintained its previous week ranking.
Top movies in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, Rishtey Cineplex topped the list with ‘ACP Shiva’ followed by Star Gold’s Tubelight.
Top 5 channels in Urban HSM
‘Movies Ok’ moved to fourth position as Sony Wah dropped from the top 5 list. &Pictures entered the chart at fifth spot.
Top Hindi movies in Urban HSM
‘Toilet: Ek Prem Katha’ and ‘Tubelight’ were the most watched films respectively.