- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
TLC to present new season of ‘The Taste’
MUMBAI: TLC is set to present a battle of flavours in the new season of ‘The Taste’.
The show will premiere on 11 May. It will air at 9 pm on Monday and Tuesday.
The competition gets tougher as Chef Marcus Samuelsson joins Nigella Lawson, Anthony Bourdain and Ludo Lefebvre at the judging table to select Britain’s best cook.
Discovery Networks Asia Pacific EVP and GM South Asia and Southeast Asia Rahul Johri said, “The Taste combines the best of cuisine and reality television featuring four world-renowned celebrity chefs to bring the ultimate culinary challenge to our viewers.”
Each week the groups will face team and individual challenges with a variety of culinary themes through several elimination rounds.
At the end of each episode, the mentors will have to judge the competitors’ dishes blindfolded, with no knowledge of whose creation they’re sampling, what they’re eating, how it was prepared or whom they could be sending home.