- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
TLC to launch ‘Baking Made Easy’ on 17 Nov
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel TLC is back with Lorriane Pascale’s new show, ‘Baking Made Easy’.
The series will premiere on 17 November, airing at 8:30 pm from Monday to Friday.
Through the new series, the channel aims to give an impetus to India’s growing interest in baking. Hosted by Lorraine Pascale, ‘Baking Made Easy’ will see her discuss her love for good food while she prepares a wide selection of recipes and talks about her love for baking.
Discovery Networks Asia Pacific EVP and GM South Asia and Southeast Asia Rahul Johri said, “TLC started and has led the growth of lifestyle programming on Indian television. The channel continues to raise the bar and offer world-class series covering the myriad aspects of lifestyle. With a growing number of people baking at home, the new series ‘Baking Made Easy’ will guide viewers on how to create the best dishes with the minimum effort.”
In each episode of the show, viewers will learn that baking isn’t just about cakes; there are lots of savoury dishes as well. Moreover, Pascale will also reveal her top baking shortcuts, cheats, confessions and tips on how to create wonderful tasting food that will inspire both seasoned cooks and novices, while also giving a new twist on old favourites.
Some of the recipes covered in the show include cookies, cream fudge brownies, three-tier red velvet cake, mini tiramisu cakes and a prosciutto, mozzarella and fig pizza amongst others.