- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
TLC to launch a new lifestyle series
MUMBAI: English lifestyle channel TLC will launch a brand new show ‘Food, Dudes & Tattoos’ on 10 April.
The series will be telecast every Sunday at 10 pm.
‘Food, Dudes & Tattoos’ will showcase South Africa’s unique and diverse contemporary cultures and demonstrate that it is more than just a beautiful game reserve.
The series will be host by Brett Rogers. “What we focused on was food lovingly prepared, with care and with ethical concern for the sourcing of ingredients…and, of course, the food had to be delicious. I ate a whole lot of tasty things; some of my favourites were the burger I made at The Bench in George, mussels from The Leopard in Melville, buffalo mozzarella from Swellendam and the chisanyama from Soweto’s 707 Panyaza,” said Brett Rogers.
The series recounts the epic road trip that Rogers took across South Africa to track down the most mouth-watering food establishments, coolest micro-distilleries and the edgiest tattoo parlours. His search for the best food, culture and tattoo establishments inadvertently uncovered that the three are more often than not inherently connected.