- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
TLC to launch a new lifestyle series
MUMBAI: English lifestyle channel TLC will launch a brand new show ‘Food, Dudes & Tattoos’ on 10 April.
The series will be telecast every Sunday at 10 pm.
‘Food, Dudes & Tattoos’ will showcase South Africa’s unique and diverse contemporary cultures and demonstrate that it is more than just a beautiful game reserve.
The series will be host by Brett Rogers. “What we focused on was food lovingly prepared, with care and with ethical concern for the sourcing of ingredients…and, of course, the food had to be delicious. I ate a whole lot of tasty things; some of my favourites were the burger I made at The Bench in George, mussels from The Leopard in Melville, buffalo mozzarella from Swellendam and the chisanyama from Soweto’s 707 Panyaza,” said Brett Rogers.
The series recounts the epic road trip that Rogers took across South Africa to track down the most mouth-watering food establishments, coolest micro-distilleries and the edgiest tattoo parlours. His search for the best food, culture and tattoo establishments inadvertently uncovered that the three are more often than not inherently connected.