- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
TLC to kick off food show ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ on 28 October
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel TLC is strengthening its food offering this festival season with a new series, ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’.
Hosted by UK TV home cook, food writer and stylist Ravinder Bhogal, the show will take viewers on a gastronomical journey as Ravinder whips up some delectable dishes from across the globe in her signature inimitable style.
The show will kick off on 28 October, and air every night at 8 pm.
‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ will offer “mouthwatering experiences” and “scrumptious delights” from across the world, including India, dished out by the host. Taking viewers on a food safari, she will cook famous dishes of different countries with her own twist in her kitchen.
Discovery South Asia senior VP, GM and Head of Revenue, Pan-Regional Ad Sales and Southeast Asia, Rahul Johri said, “TLC is committed to present the widest range of food programmes and exciting new formats, hosted by the finest and most entertaining personalities. This festive season, we will bring a fresh talent with an Indian lineage – Ravinder Bhogal – whose delicacies will delight the most refined palate. In Ravinder’s Kitchen, viewers will experience world flavours presented in a unique style.”
Bhogal said, “It feels absolutely fantastic to cook for the Indian audience. I am all set to enjoy my new relationship with the Indian viewers on the country’s favourite lifestyle channel TLC.”