- Paswan threatens stir if Bihar scraps SC/ST reservation in promotion
- Telecom companies worried by fewer new smartphone users
- RBI Governor must be insulated from politics: Uday Kotak
- Some sitting Samajwadi Party MLAs in UP queue up for BSP tickets
- Polls show that voters favour Trump over Hillary, while Sanders fares better
- Obama lifts decades old arms embargo on Vietnam
- Court rejects Peter Mukerjea's bail plea once again
- Maharashtra minister Eknath Khadse accused of land deal, calls allegations baseless
- Government aims to make bankruptcy law operational by end of FY17
- RBI plans to cap customer liability in online frauds
- Iraq begins operation to oust ISIS from Fallujah
- ISIS attacks Syrian cities which host Russian military
- Chabahar has investment potential of Rs 1.3lakh crore for India
- BJP to hold national executive meet in SP bastion of Allahabad
- India and Iran ink $500 million Chabahar port deal
- Casey Bloys upped to prez of programming at HBO
TLC to kick off food show ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ on 28 October
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel TLC is strengthening its food offering this festival season with a new series, ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’.
Hosted by UK TV home cook, food writer and stylist Ravinder Bhogal, the show will take viewers on a gastronomical journey as Ravinder whips up some delectable dishes from across the globe in her signature inimitable style.
The show will kick off on 28 October, and air every night at 8 pm.
‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ will offer “mouthwatering experiences” and “scrumptious delights” from across the world, including India, dished out by the host. Taking viewers on a food safari, she will cook famous dishes of different countries with her own twist in her kitchen.
Discovery South Asia senior VP, GM and Head of Revenue, Pan-Regional Ad Sales and Southeast Asia, Rahul Johri said, “TLC is committed to present the widest range of food programmes and exciting new formats, hosted by the finest and most entertaining personalities. This festive season, we will bring a fresh talent with an Indian lineage – Ravinder Bhogal – whose delicacies will delight the most refined palate. In Ravinder’s Kitchen, viewers will experience world flavours presented in a unique style.”
Bhogal said, “It feels absolutely fantastic to cook for the Indian audience. I am all set to enjoy my new relationship with the Indian viewers on the country’s favourite lifestyle channel TLC.”