- SpiceJet turns the corner; post profit of Rs 71.84 cr
- 46,000 MW of power projects facing viability issues: CRISIL
- Hero MotoCorp to buy assets of bankrupt US company
- UK GDP growth bounces back in second quarter
- Mahindra Scorpio automatic launched at Rs 13.13 lakh
- Ashish Bahuguna new chief of food regulator FSSAI
- SC bench split over Yakub Memon's plea, refers it to CJI
- SEBI cancels Sahara MF registration
- Now, SpiceJet offers Rs 999 scheme in monsoon sale
- Coca-Cola India takes first production cut in a decade
- LS, RS adjourned till 30 July over Kalam's death
- Kalam's last rites to be held in Rameswaram on Thursday
- Sensex falls for 4th day, down 102 points
TLC to kick off food show ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ on 28 October
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel TLC is strengthening its food offering this festival season with a new series, ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’.
Hosted by UK TV home cook, food writer and stylist Ravinder Bhogal, the show will take viewers on a gastronomical journey as Ravinder whips up some delectable dishes from across the globe in her signature inimitable style.
The show will kick off on 28 October, and air every night at 8 pm.
‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ will offer “mouthwatering experiences” and “scrumptious delights” from across the world, including India, dished out by the host. Taking viewers on a food safari, she will cook famous dishes of different countries with her own twist in her kitchen.
Discovery South Asia senior VP, GM and Head of Revenue, Pan-Regional Ad Sales and Southeast Asia, Rahul Johri said, “TLC is committed to present the widest range of food programmes and exciting new formats, hosted by the finest and most entertaining personalities. This festive season, we will bring a fresh talent with an Indian lineage – Ravinder Bhogal – whose delicacies will delight the most refined palate. In Ravinder’s Kitchen, viewers will experience world flavours presented in a unique style.”
Bhogal said, “It feels absolutely fantastic to cook for the Indian audience. I am all set to enjoy my new relationship with the Indian viewers on the country’s favourite lifestyle channel TLC.”