- Congress objections to GST 'purely political', should reconsider stand: India Inc
- Beef ban prompted Parbhani youth to join Islamic State: ATS
- HC acquits Salman Khan in poaching cases
- Ex-ASI official who led digging in Ayodhya named National Museum DG
- Reliance to rebrand Bloomberg TV, signs data feed deal with Thomson Reuters
- AAP plans separate poll manifestos for Dalits
- Prasar Bharati order probe into why Buniyaad TV serial director Ramesh Sippy not paid a single penny
- Verizon may revive Yahoo India R&D
- Once valued at $125 billion, Yahoo sold to Verizon for only $4.8 billion
- Depressed students taking to substance abuse: FTII chief
- Pellet guns are here to stay in J&K, says CRPF
- Dalit atacks: TMC protests in Rajya Sabha, wants PM to speak
- Lok Sabha likely to discuss price rise, Dalit row
- Aligarh Buddhists boyucott PM's 'monks'
- Banks file contempt plea, SC sends Mallya noticer
- DMK members walk out after TN speaker bars them from calling TN CM by name
- Cow protectors wanted to burn us alive: Gujarat Dalits
- Sanathan Sanstha man may be grilled in Pansare murder case
- Nita Ambani to get 'Y' category security cover
- Centre okays plans to slash eco-zone for Aarey metro car shed
- Parsi count in India plunges by 18% to 57,264
- CAG set to bare price rigging in coal mine e-bids
- Islamabad posting for Indian dilplomats made a non-family assignment
- Pull out kids from Pak schools, government tells Indian officials posted in Pakistan
TLC to kick off food show ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ on 28 October
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel TLC is strengthening its food offering this festival season with a new series, ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’.
Hosted by UK TV home cook, food writer and stylist Ravinder Bhogal, the show will take viewers on a gastronomical journey as Ravinder whips up some delectable dishes from across the globe in her signature inimitable style.
The show will kick off on 28 October, and air every night at 8 pm.
‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ will offer “mouthwatering experiences” and “scrumptious delights” from across the world, including India, dished out by the host. Taking viewers on a food safari, she will cook famous dishes of different countries with her own twist in her kitchen.
Discovery South Asia senior VP, GM and Head of Revenue, Pan-Regional Ad Sales and Southeast Asia, Rahul Johri said, “TLC is committed to present the widest range of food programmes and exciting new formats, hosted by the finest and most entertaining personalities. This festive season, we will bring a fresh talent with an Indian lineage – Ravinder Bhogal – whose delicacies will delight the most refined palate. In Ravinder’s Kitchen, viewers will experience world flavours presented in a unique style.”
Bhogal said, “It feels absolutely fantastic to cook for the Indian audience. I am all set to enjoy my new relationship with the Indian viewers on the country’s favourite lifestyle channel TLC.”