- Three year term not enough for RBI governor, says Raghuram Rajan
- Five ISIS men procured weapons from Maharashtra: NIA
- Union Law Ministry seeks detailed report on Uniform Civil Code
- RSS backed magazine targets emperor Ashoka for India's decline
- US puts chief of Al Qaeda in Indian subcontinent on terror list
- US under secretary talks investment with Bengal CM
- BSP suffers fresh blow as another leader quits
- Pakistan's army gets into the movie business
- Indian money in Swiss banks dips 33% to Rs 8,392 crore
- Under Modi, India's economy has done well, says World Bank chief
- Spanish tax authorities raid Google offices
- Crop insurance schemes in 9 states under CAG lens
- CBI to charge Chhota Rajan for J Dey's murder
- Congress targets judge probing Vadra, he hints at more dirt
- Swamy angers BJP top brass, tweets himself into a corner
TLC to kick off food show ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ on 28 October
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel TLC is strengthening its food offering this festival season with a new series, ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’.
Hosted by UK TV home cook, food writer and stylist Ravinder Bhogal, the show will take viewers on a gastronomical journey as Ravinder whips up some delectable dishes from across the globe in her signature inimitable style.
The show will kick off on 28 October, and air every night at 8 pm.
‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ will offer “mouthwatering experiences” and “scrumptious delights” from across the world, including India, dished out by the host. Taking viewers on a food safari, she will cook famous dishes of different countries with her own twist in her kitchen.
Discovery South Asia senior VP, GM and Head of Revenue, Pan-Regional Ad Sales and Southeast Asia, Rahul Johri said, “TLC is committed to present the widest range of food programmes and exciting new formats, hosted by the finest and most entertaining personalities. This festive season, we will bring a fresh talent with an Indian lineage – Ravinder Bhogal – whose delicacies will delight the most refined palate. In Ravinder’s Kitchen, viewers will experience world flavours presented in a unique style.”
Bhogal said, “It feels absolutely fantastic to cook for the Indian audience. I am all set to enjoy my new relationship with the Indian viewers on the country’s favourite lifestyle channel TLC.”