- Eggs hurled at actor Ramya's car over Pak comment
- Send funds via an app without a/c number
- RBI curbs large loans to single group
- TRAI concerned over auto play of video on internet, plans action
- Italy jolted again, quake toll hits 250
- WhatsApp to hand over user data to Facebook
- Man carries wife's body for 10 km, Odisha govt blames him
- Singapore gets world's first driverless taxis
- IITs have blacklisted 31 firms from hiring
- We'll end BSP-SP power cycle in UP: Amit Shah
- Please tell on which date Godse left RSS, asks Kapil Sibal
- L&T chief AM Naik pledges 75% of his income to philanthropy
TLC to kick off food show ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ on 28 October
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel TLC is strengthening its food offering this festival season with a new series, ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’.
Hosted by UK TV home cook, food writer and stylist Ravinder Bhogal, the show will take viewers on a gastronomical journey as Ravinder whips up some delectable dishes from across the globe in her signature inimitable style.
The show will kick off on 28 October, and air every night at 8 pm.
‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ will offer “mouthwatering experiences” and “scrumptious delights” from across the world, including India, dished out by the host. Taking viewers on a food safari, she will cook famous dishes of different countries with her own twist in her kitchen.
Discovery South Asia senior VP, GM and Head of Revenue, Pan-Regional Ad Sales and Southeast Asia, Rahul Johri said, “TLC is committed to present the widest range of food programmes and exciting new formats, hosted by the finest and most entertaining personalities. This festive season, we will bring a fresh talent with an Indian lineage – Ravinder Bhogal – whose delicacies will delight the most refined palate. In Ravinder’s Kitchen, viewers will experience world flavours presented in a unique style.”
Bhogal said, “It feels absolutely fantastic to cook for the Indian audience. I am all set to enjoy my new relationship with the Indian viewers on the country’s favourite lifestyle channel TLC.”