- Chennai airport flooded, Army out for relief as rain pounds Tamil Nadu
- Chidambaram slams BJPs 'malicious onslaught' as ED, IT raid companies linked to his son
- SC verdict today on remission of Rajiv killers' sentences
- Rajan expects banks to clean up bad loans by March 2017
- Foreign investment up 13% to $16.63 bn in H1 FY16
- Ravi Shankar Prasad to telcos: Don't want 'call drop minister' tag
- Ericsson eyes 20% biz from Digital India, smart cities by 2020
- Cox & Kings sells adventure travel unit to Hotelplan in Rs 258 cr deal
- Dena Bank plans to dilute govt stake to 52%
- Ford India's domestic sales grow 55% in November
- RBS and Standard Chartered weakest in England's Bank stress test
- Dating apps to blame for rise in HIV among Asian teens: UN
TLC to kick off food show ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ on 28 October
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel TLC is strengthening its food offering this festival season with a new series, ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’.
Hosted by UK TV home cook, food writer and stylist Ravinder Bhogal, the show will take viewers on a gastronomical journey as Ravinder whips up some delectable dishes from across the globe in her signature inimitable style.
The show will kick off on 28 October, and air every night at 8 pm.
‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ will offer “mouthwatering experiences” and “scrumptious delights” from across the world, including India, dished out by the host. Taking viewers on a food safari, she will cook famous dishes of different countries with her own twist in her kitchen.
Discovery South Asia senior VP, GM and Head of Revenue, Pan-Regional Ad Sales and Southeast Asia, Rahul Johri said, “TLC is committed to present the widest range of food programmes and exciting new formats, hosted by the finest and most entertaining personalities. This festive season, we will bring a fresh talent with an Indian lineage – Ravinder Bhogal – whose delicacies will delight the most refined palate. In Ravinder’s Kitchen, viewers will experience world flavours presented in a unique style.”
Bhogal said, “It feels absolutely fantastic to cook for the Indian audience. I am all set to enjoy my new relationship with the Indian viewers on the country’s favourite lifestyle channel TLC.”