- Kerala beat Pune to register 1st ISL win
- Android co-founder Andy Rubin to leave Google
- Warren Anderson, wanted in Bhopal gas tragedy, dies at 92
- 1st lawsuit filed against Malaysia Airlines, Govt over MH370
- Modi skips event at Indira Gandhi's memorial
- GSLV-Mk III is now preparing for launch in first half of December
- Riding High on Mangalyaan Success, ISRO Targets 2nd Mars Orbiter in 2018
- PM Narendra Modi to launch BJP's membership drive tomorrow
- UK Gas price drops most in 6 Weeks after Russia-Ukraine Deal
- 2G: A Raja, Kanimozhi, Dayalu Ammal & others put on trial in money laundering case
- Congress ends alliance with JMM in poll-bound Jharkhand
- Bhopal: Delhi court allows CBI plea on extradition of Warren Anderson
- Uddhav Thackeray to attend swearing-in after Amit Shah, Devendra Fadnavis call him up
TLC to kick off food show ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ on 28 October
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel TLC is strengthening its food offering this festival season with a new series, ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’.
Hosted by UK TV home cook, food writer and stylist Ravinder Bhogal, the show will take viewers on a gastronomical journey as Ravinder whips up some delectable dishes from across the globe in her signature inimitable style.
The show will kick off on 28 October, and air every night at 8 pm.
‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ will offer “mouthwatering experiences” and “scrumptious delights” from across the world, including India, dished out by the host. Taking viewers on a food safari, she will cook famous dishes of different countries with her own twist in her kitchen.
Discovery South Asia senior VP, GM and Head of Revenue, Pan-Regional Ad Sales and Southeast Asia, Rahul Johri said, “TLC is committed to present the widest range of food programmes and exciting new formats, hosted by the finest and most entertaining personalities. This festive season, we will bring a fresh talent with an Indian lineage – Ravinder Bhogal – whose delicacies will delight the most refined palate. In Ravinder’s Kitchen, viewers will experience world flavours presented in a unique style.”
Bhogal said, “It feels absolutely fantastic to cook for the Indian audience. I am all set to enjoy my new relationship with the Indian viewers on the country’s favourite lifestyle channel TLC.”