- Delhi HC: WhatsApp must scrub data when users delete App
- GST council gets off to flying start, finalises exemption limit
- Lata Mangeshkar to be conferred with Bengal's highest civilian honour
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- 7 Injured In Explosion At Steel Plant In Chhattisgarh
- Huawei to source part of handset from India
- Karnataka lawmakers say crisis acute, so Cauvery water only for drinking
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
- Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan is waging 'water war', India must cautiously retaliate
TLC to kick off food show ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ on 28 October
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel TLC is strengthening its food offering this festival season with a new series, ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’.
Hosted by UK TV home cook, food writer and stylist Ravinder Bhogal, the show will take viewers on a gastronomical journey as Ravinder whips up some delectable dishes from across the globe in her signature inimitable style.
The show will kick off on 28 October, and air every night at 8 pm.
‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ will offer “mouthwatering experiences” and “scrumptious delights” from across the world, including India, dished out by the host. Taking viewers on a food safari, she will cook famous dishes of different countries with her own twist in her kitchen.
Discovery South Asia senior VP, GM and Head of Revenue, Pan-Regional Ad Sales and Southeast Asia, Rahul Johri said, “TLC is committed to present the widest range of food programmes and exciting new formats, hosted by the finest and most entertaining personalities. This festive season, we will bring a fresh talent with an Indian lineage – Ravinder Bhogal – whose delicacies will delight the most refined palate. In Ravinder’s Kitchen, viewers will experience world flavours presented in a unique style.”
Bhogal said, “It feels absolutely fantastic to cook for the Indian audience. I am all set to enjoy my new relationship with the Indian viewers on the country’s favourite lifestyle channel TLC.”