- Thomson Reuters outsources part of IT services to TCS
- Cipla under I-T scanner for alleged tax evasion
- Pepper prices hot up as global production shrinks
- Sensex hits all-time high of 21,524 points
- Comcast snaps up FreeWheel
- Sensex hits life high above 21,500 on FII buying
- CNN sells Zite to Flipboard
- Yahoo buying binge continues with Vizify takeover
- 60-70% of IPL 7 matches to be held in India: Ranjib Biswal
- Paid news should be made an electoral offence: EC
- CAD narrows to $4.2 bn in Q3
- Govt okays 8.75% interest on PF deposits for 2013-14
- IISc, IIT Bombay slip out of top 200 global varsities' list
- Yahoo to shut out Google, FB users IDs
- Jaitley, Naqvi, Naidu won't contest polls
TLC to kick off food show ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ on 28 October
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel TLC is strengthening its food offering this festival season with a new series, ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’.
Hosted by UK TV home cook, food writer and stylist Ravinder Bhogal, the show will take viewers on a gastronomical journey as Ravinder whips up some delectable dishes from across the globe in her signature inimitable style.
The show will kick off on 28 October, and air every night at 8 pm.
‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ will offer “mouthwatering experiences” and “scrumptious delights” from across the world, including India, dished out by the host. Taking viewers on a food safari, she will cook famous dishes of different countries with her own twist in her kitchen.
Discovery South Asia senior VP, GM and Head of Revenue, Pan-Regional Ad Sales and Southeast Asia, Rahul Johri said, “TLC is committed to present the widest range of food programmes and exciting new formats, hosted by the finest and most entertaining personalities. This festive season, we will bring a fresh talent with an Indian lineage – Ravinder Bhogal – whose delicacies will delight the most refined palate. In Ravinder’s Kitchen, viewers will experience world flavours presented in a unique style.”
Bhogal said, “It feels absolutely fantastic to cook for the Indian audience. I am all set to enjoy my new relationship with the Indian viewers on the country’s favourite lifestyle channel TLC.”