- Fitch downgrades Japan, joins Moody's in warning
- TRAI faces flak on Twitter for releasing, names, email ids
- Mukesh Ambani regains richest Indian slot
- SpiceJet offer: Travel with hand baggage, pay Rs 999
- DIPP notifies 49% FDI in pension sector
- Mylan rejects Teva's $40 bn offer
- Quake death toll passes 4000 as Nepalis struggle to cope
- Maruti Q4 net soars 60.5% to Rs 1,284 cr
- Sensex sinks 260 pts ICICI Bank Q4 net up 10.2% at Rs 2,922 cr
- Capgemini to buy IGATE for $4 bn cash in a deal that will make N America its biggest mkt
TLC to kick off food show ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ on 28 October
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel TLC is strengthening its food offering this festival season with a new series, ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’.
Hosted by UK TV home cook, food writer and stylist Ravinder Bhogal, the show will take viewers on a gastronomical journey as Ravinder whips up some delectable dishes from across the globe in her signature inimitable style.
The show will kick off on 28 October, and air every night at 8 pm.
‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ will offer “mouthwatering experiences” and “scrumptious delights” from across the world, including India, dished out by the host. Taking viewers on a food safari, she will cook famous dishes of different countries with her own twist in her kitchen.
Discovery South Asia senior VP, GM and Head of Revenue, Pan-Regional Ad Sales and Southeast Asia, Rahul Johri said, “TLC is committed to present the widest range of food programmes and exciting new formats, hosted by the finest and most entertaining personalities. This festive season, we will bring a fresh talent with an Indian lineage – Ravinder Bhogal – whose delicacies will delight the most refined palate. In Ravinder’s Kitchen, viewers will experience world flavours presented in a unique style.”
Bhogal said, “It feels absolutely fantastic to cook for the Indian audience. I am all set to enjoy my new relationship with the Indian viewers on the country’s favourite lifestyle channel TLC.”