- Modi seeks report from ministries on work done in first 100 days
- Instant messaging app LINE to foray into gaming space
- Doordarshan sacks newsreader over `Eleven Jinping` blunder
- India’s Unvired to power up Google Glass for enterprises
- Alibaba surges 38% on massive demand in market debut
- Jammu and Kashmir floods: Death toll climbs to 280
- SC asks NDA govt to clear its stand on gas price
- CBI to probe Chidambaram's nod in Aircel-Maxis deal
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation offers to help monitor 'Jan Dhan Yojana'
- India Inc's rich to discuss philanthropy with Bill Gates
TLC to kick off food show ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ on 28 October
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel TLC is strengthening its food offering this festival season with a new series, ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’.
Hosted by UK TV home cook, food writer and stylist Ravinder Bhogal, the show will take viewers on a gastronomical journey as Ravinder whips up some delectable dishes from across the globe in her signature inimitable style.
The show will kick off on 28 October, and air every night at 8 pm.
‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ will offer “mouthwatering experiences” and “scrumptious delights” from across the world, including India, dished out by the host. Taking viewers on a food safari, she will cook famous dishes of different countries with her own twist in her kitchen.
Discovery South Asia senior VP, GM and Head of Revenue, Pan-Regional Ad Sales and Southeast Asia, Rahul Johri said, “TLC is committed to present the widest range of food programmes and exciting new formats, hosted by the finest and most entertaining personalities. This festive season, we will bring a fresh talent with an Indian lineage – Ravinder Bhogal – whose delicacies will delight the most refined palate. In Ravinder’s Kitchen, viewers will experience world flavours presented in a unique style.”
Bhogal said, “It feels absolutely fantastic to cook for the Indian audience. I am all set to enjoy my new relationship with the Indian viewers on the country’s favourite lifestyle channel TLC.”