- Taliban threaten to kill politicians' kids next
- I'm not a lame duck: Obama's year-end message to Americans
- Govt stares at Rs 1 lakh crore tax deficit, may hike spend to boost growth
- Bill to reform power sector introduced in the LS
- Liquor out of GST purview, petrol in
- Obama vows a response to cyberattack on Sony
- Fifth and final phase of polling in Jharkhand, JK today
- Saradha scam case: Mitra points finger at three CPM netas
- Pranab Mukherjee meets Bangladesh President, hands over "historic" gift
- Vadra deal: Missing notes will be traced soon, says Khattar
TLC to kick off food show ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ on 28 October
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel TLC is strengthening its food offering this festival season with a new series, ‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’.
Hosted by UK TV home cook, food writer and stylist Ravinder Bhogal, the show will take viewers on a gastronomical journey as Ravinder whips up some delectable dishes from across the globe in her signature inimitable style.
The show will kick off on 28 October, and air every night at 8 pm.
‘Ravinder’s Kitchen’ will offer “mouthwatering experiences” and “scrumptious delights” from across the world, including India, dished out by the host. Taking viewers on a food safari, she will cook famous dishes of different countries with her own twist in her kitchen.
Discovery South Asia senior VP, GM and Head of Revenue, Pan-Regional Ad Sales and Southeast Asia, Rahul Johri said, “TLC is committed to present the widest range of food programmes and exciting new formats, hosted by the finest and most entertaining personalities. This festive season, we will bring a fresh talent with an Indian lineage – Ravinder Bhogal – whose delicacies will delight the most refined palate. In Ravinder’s Kitchen, viewers will experience world flavours presented in a unique style.”
Bhogal said, “It feels absolutely fantastic to cook for the Indian audience. I am all set to enjoy my new relationship with the Indian viewers on the country’s favourite lifestyle channel TLC.”