- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
TLC plans month-long Jamie Oliver shows in Oct
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel TLC will present celebrity chef Jamie Oliver all this month with a special programme showcase called ‘Just Jamie’.
The channel will extend the on-air experience to its viewers through the launch of Oliver’s restaurants ‘Jamie’s Italian’ and ‘Jamie’s Pizzeria’ in New Delhi and Gurgaon respectively.
Oliver’s fans on TLC will be able to experience his flavours and Italian twist at the two restaurants. A contest will run through the month of October on TLC and its social pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. Viewers will be able to participate by sending in their answers via an SMS.
The viewers will also get a chance to win dinning vouchers in the opening weeks of these two Italian restaurants.
‘Just Jamie’ will air every Monday to Thursday at 9 pm. The show will present food and locations, with appearances by celebrities and friends of Oliver.
Discovery Networks Asia Pacific EVP and GM South Asia Rahul Johri said, “TLC is the home to the most unique lifestyle content and iconic personalities. Jamie has legions of fans in India who will get to experience the best of Jamie’s collection on TLC all this month.”
The series include ‘Jamie’s 30 Minute Meals’, ‘Jamie’s Great Italian Escape’ and ‘Jamie & Jimmy’s Food Fight Club’.