- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
TLC launches season 2 of ‘Trinny & Susannah’s Makeover Mission India’
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel TLC is all set to host Trinny Woodall and Susannah Constantine as they return to India for the second season of their show ‘Trinny & Susannah’s Makeover Mission India’.
The show will launch on 10 February and air on the channel at 10 pm from Monday to Thursday.
In the new series, the hosts will explore cities in India in search of men and women in dire need of a makeover. Set with their personal crew of photographers and hair and make-up artists, the ladies will change the lives of the ‘makeover contestants’, exploring where their fashion comes from and taking it to the next level.
Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific senior VP and general manager South Asia & head of revenue pan-regional ad sales and Southeast Asia Rahul Johri said, “Based on the tremendous viewers’ response, TLC is delighted to bring the new season of the extremely popular series ‘Trinny & Susannah’s Makeover Mission India’. The show has a twist this time and it will be fun to watch the two fashionistas spot and transform people’s wardrobe.”
The episodes will also showcase makeovers of professionals from diverse backgrounds, also bringing men and women out of the confines of their corporate boardroom. The renowned fashion duo will hunt for anyone in need of their help and expertise.
With glamorous new outfits, hairstyles, make-up and armed with new found self-confidence, the transformed men and women will then walk the catwalk for their friends and family.
The show has already been shot in Delhi and Mumbai and each episode will see Trinny and Susannah walk the streets looking for people of various shapes, sizes, fashion preferences and personal backgrounds.