- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
TLC kicks off a new season of ‘Hell’s Kitchen’
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel TLC will show a new season of ‘Hell’s Kitchen’. Michelin-starred chef Gordon Ramsay promises to cook up a storm in the kitchen with 20 aspiring chefs.
A new crop of aspiring cooks will show off their skills in a bid to win the life-changing prize to become head chef at a prestigious restaurant. The heated competition will see 20 chefs taking on each other and Chef Gordon Ramsay in the fight for the top prize.
The show will premiere on 17 April and will air every Friday at 9 pm.
Ramsay puts the contestants through challenges each week as they face elimination if they are not up to the mark. The contestants who demonstrate the right skills and attitude will progress further as Chef Ramsay tests each one of them. Every week, Chef Ramsay puts the contestants through grueling tasks and dinner services to decide who comes out on top, and who will go home.
In the new season the aspiring chefs are divided into two teams – the Red team (women) and the blue team (men). Each team must immediately learn to brave Ramsay and his exacting standards in the kitchen. Once divided, the competition quickly heats up for the aspiring chefs, as each one works to simmer, sear and spice up his or her dish to Chef Ramsay and pray he doesn’t spit them out!
As the day passes, the contestants are faced with challenges in the kitchen as they fight for a chance to be the winner of the contest. The contestants have to battle against each other, against their own weakness and mostly get through the acid-tongued Chef Gordon Ramsay. The show is a roller-coaster ride with the winners of the challenges enjoying the perks whereas the losers are punished with grueling tasks in the kitchen.