- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
TLC kicks off ‘50 Ways To Kill Your Mammy’ on Mother’s Day
MUMBAI:: She flew a 1942 Harvard aircraft upside down, parasailed over the ocean and wrestled with a 10ft alligator. And that was all in a day’s work for 71-year-old Nancy Ashmawy. Lifestyle channel TLC looks to make Mother’s Day more fun with its show ‘50 Ways To Kill Your Mammy’. This is a journey of a mother and son on dreamlike adventurous tour together.
The show will premiere on 8 May and will air every Sunday at 7 pm.
In the show, the dare devil presenter, Baz Ashmawy decides to take his mammy on one of his adventurous trips only to test his Mammy’s mettle. The specially designed journey by Baz will take his mammy and viewers across locations in Africa, Asia and the US. Baz will not leave a single chance to scare his mother.
TLC brings to its adventure loving viewers, a continent hopping travelogue by Baz Ashmawy and his 71-year-old mother, Nancy. The show becomes a thrill ride as Nancy decides to gallivant with her son to try a few new experiences by herself. TLC follows the man as he maps out his journey based on his devious plans, across the globe only to gently test Nancy’s limits.
TLC along with the peril seeking host will follow the first time adventurer Nancy, as she finds herself jumping blindly on every thrilling situation. The 71-year-old will be seen trying every crazy adventure that her son has on offer. The journey will help Baz rediscover his relationship with his mother. The series will look to reflect the mother and son bond.